Newsletter, Webinars, Updates, Resources and Links.
Sites that support similar work to ABRPO;
- What’s Your Grief
- Vikki Reynolds (team development, resisting burnout, organizational change)
- Aftertalk: Questions & Answers about Grief and Bereavement Dr. Robert Neimeyer
- Canadian Virtual Hospice
- Bereavement Ontario Network
- Resilience Research Centre (Michael Unger, building resilence-fostering programs)
- The Figley Institute (resources on compassion fatigue)
For more HIV learning resources, please go to the HIV Resources Ontario website link below;
Impact Debriefing Animation
Essential Tools for Support and Stability
ABRPO Webinar Series
Care for Resiliency is a 3-part webinar series on preventing or recovering from burnout/compassion fatigue, these series are facilitated by Laur Kelly.
We’ll be framing resiliency as a practice that can be built upon through self and co-regulation and holistic care that accounts for how we are doing and what we need in terms of body, emotions, mind, spirit, and community.
We’ll talk about the necessity to make care accessible by meeting ourselves where we’re at in a given moment so our efforts build resiliency rather than taxing our energy resources.
Interactive components and handouts will engage participants in the content. In the last session, participants will be led through making a care plan for themselves to bring together the information from the webinar series.
March 13th Part 1 Resiliency as a practice.
March 27th Part 2 Making care accessible.
April 9th Part 3 Care for resiliency.